Wednesday, January 26

Sorry Mom

I'm wondering if emotion shows through one's cooking. The dishes that mom prepared is plain and almost tasteless. It could be caused by my attitude towards everyone yesterday. I was angry and refused to talk because mom interrupted my plan. Since it was a holiday, I've made up my mind to drive along the coastal road to take some photos. I woke up 6 in the morning because I was going to shoot scenes of sunrise. I told mom the day before but she was half listening. Then, mom woke up too and asked where I was going. I had to tell her again. She said that it will be dangerous to go alone and she wanted to come along. Then, I got really annoyed. I know that she was just concerned about my safety. But I really don't want to spend time watching sunrise with mom >__< She's worried that there might be robbers because the day is still dark. I've thought about that but I pushed the thought to the back of my head. I never value my life that much =) But I was just really excited about seeing that beautiful moment myself. Besides, it's much more fun and challenging to drive around yourself than having your *cough* parent as your company. It's just too silly. I'm not a child. I enjoy seeking insane and stupid stuff to do. So, irrated to no end...I climbed back to bed...leaving mom getting prepared. Heh.

About 8am, dad woke me up, asked if I wanted to join them for a jog in the park. He said that I could bring my camera along because the sun was shining bright and blar blar. Though I heard him, I remained glued to my pillow and didn't reply. Hee...I'm an evil child. But that's not what I wanted to shoot. And definitely not taking photos at some recreational park. I'm not interested in shooting flowers or people sweating and heaving. I'm mad that I didn't get to do what I wanted. I suppose I can be blamed for that. It wouldn't hurt having mom by my side, only the x-factor is reduced to a quarter.

I should apologise.

<< Home