Saturday, February 5

Drowned And Drowsy

music: Aqualung - Strange And Beautiful

Not another article on how women can please men! I don't understand why my classmates enjoy presenting such topics during the English period. Yes, our teacher has given us the freedom to choose any subject we wish to talk about. But I hope they would tackle serious issues instead of boy-girl relationships. Not that I am against it. However, what is the relevance of such topics to our studies? They took articles from Female, Vogue or Seventeen with headlines like "What are the qualities that men look in women?", "How to break up", "Ways to improve relationship"... @__@ Can I say boring? There is one article presented by my classmate which provides tips on the transformations that a woman can undergo to attract the opposite sex. It's pathetic, that as a female, one should change merely to satisfy what her crush/boyfriend/husband wants. Someone please bring TIMES or National Geographics! By the way...I presented transgenderism. Fuck it if nobody likes it.

<< Home