Thursday, February 24

For The Love of Camera

music: Merry - Japanese Modernist

Thanks, cran. I have a gmail! =^.^=

I discovered that I have approximately $2000 which is enough for me to buy the Digital Rebel :> Oh, this is wonderful! But to spend every single cent will cause long term heartache >_< Waahh...what do I do? My solution is to work for 4 months the least, to earn back about $1500. Second solution...buy a used. At the same time, I'm thinking of waiting for the release of Rebel XT, but the cons: would cost more than $3000. The pro: new technology! Yumm! I feel that the best option would be to look for a used. After all, when it's time to enrol into the university, I could still bring it. If it was stolen, I wouldn't be crying my heart out. Moreover, I'm only using it as a hobby. Wouldn't hurt whether I have a high-end camera or not. It's the person behind the camera that counts =) I've not heard of any camera shops selling used digital SLRs though. If only I could use e-Bay!

Humph? Okay, I feel like I'm talking to myself. I'm writing this to have a clear picture of what I wanted. Whenever I change mind, I will refer to this blog, right? *pats blog* Nyanya... o.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home