Monday, February 28

We're Shrivelling Under the Intense Heat

music: Keane - Bend And Break

The weather is so fuck up. The ongoing dry spell has caused lots of pitfires and the air quality is rather bad due to the smoke. It's reported that there is rain in other states but not here! Our water will be rationed if this keeps on. I wish I could move to Switzerland this moment. It is bloody hot here...I'm sweating cats and dogs no matter where I am -_-;;

Some inconsiderate and impatient motorists really tick me off. I would have rammed into the fucking idiot if I hadn't been able to control my road rage. I hate Malaysian motorists!!! (most anyway, if not all)

I'm obsessed with photography and I can't concentrate on my homework. I'm fucking screwed. My day is a total crap today. Dammit.

The Academy Awards tonight :) Charlize Theron *hearts*

<< Home