Sunday, March 12

Dreams

music: Figurines - The Wonder

Pooh. I was nagged for spending far too long post-editing photos on my computer. Okay... so, I sat here almost half a day fiddling with the curves tool and shit. I'm bored, scared and obviously, I'm trying to escape reality. Because results are coming out next week. Grrrgh! I'd be screwed if I can't get that Agricultural Engineering course! Seriously, I have no interest in other courses. I'm gonna graduate and become an engineer in a moo moo farm supervising the milking machinery.

After I had a swim the day before, I dreamt of being in a huge swimming pool with Charlize Theron. Mmmhmmm. If only it was like the skinny-dipping Shane scene from Season 1 of TLW. But it didn't happen that way. I stood up and realized that the water was only knee deep. For some dumb reasons, I walked away from Charlize but before that, my leg managed to graze against her arm and it felt soooooo smooth. I was looking at her from a higher angle and whoa, behold! An enticing view of the top of her firm boobies. Yay! Somehow, I just want to walk to another area of the pool which used to have rapids and whirpools but now is all dried up. While I was cursing about the disgusting state of maintenance, suddenly, I was confronted with three hairy-chested men in ugly palm trees printed shorts. Uggh! Thank goodness my dream stopped right there. And I blame that fucking guy that Tina fucked! Imagine the sort of wet dream I would've had if it was Helena in her black swimsuit, Alice naked and Lara in her cute tank-top with nothing else waist down :D~

Oh, mom and sis will be at home most of the time next week. I don't know how I'm gonna sneak around to watch The L Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home