Wednesday, February 15

One Love? NO LOVE Is More Like It

music: Arcade Fire - Neighbourhood #2 (Laika)

I find it incredibly difficult to put my thoughts into words these days. I suppose this is the end result of spending too much time sitting idly at home. Damn. I need to find a job soon or my brain will turn into a rotten mush of pinkish matter.

I have lots of insecurity and hatred that I want to vent out. They've been occupying my brain and causing sleepless nights. But there are just so much of them that I don't feel like typing them out. Coupled with the fact that my mom is being so nasty to me lately because I snapped at her once. Perhaps I've crossed the line for doing that, but is it wrong to get angry? I am not an emotionless, stoic person that I always appear to be. I just can't control myself when anger gets to me. I wish mom could see and understand that. She gets all angry as well when I got angry about reasons unrelated to her. What the fuck? How about 90% of the time when I am actually happy, bouncy and trying my best to crack up jokes? So now 10% of the time when I'm moody outweighs 90% of that? Fuck it.

I don't see where Season 3 of TLW is getting. It's just a plain sad and somber season like the previous. I guess with the state that I'm in now, I'm really hoping to see some happy and mood uplifting drama.

Fuck Valentine's Day. There's no love in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home