Saturday, October 1

It's All Coming Back

When I thought my infatuation over her has dissipate, it resurfaces. She has a tendency to do cute things that she doesn't notice herself. The other day at the cafeteria, I playfully leaned on her while we were standing back to back, not anticipating her to reply or anything. But she reciprocrated by doing the same until the end of break :) Yesterday, she did that again for the sake of fun. It felt nothing to her but damn, I was trying to read my newspaper yet couldn't because that little action drew my concentration away. I felt every sensory parts responding to the touch, even through the physical barrier of our clothes that separate ours skins. I wasn't thinking of sex or becoming excited by her touch. Conversely, I felt comfort and contentment. The kind of feelings when you are cuddled up with your loved ones, no exchange of words, just savouring the moment. While I was napping against my arms before the class started, she shook me up only to tell me that I look cute that way. I don't think I ever look cute. Her action was sweet though :) She has succeeded in making me think of her everyday, almost every hour. Thank god it's not every second. That has not happened for the past four months when I thought I had a crush on her. She is unconsciously causing me to fall in love with her. And this is certainly can't be happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home