Tuesday, August 9

Two Frustrations

Frustration 1:
I just don't have the leadership qualities. I am dissapointed with myself and frustrated that I am incapable of fulfilling my responsibilities. Everyone should just shout it in my face, "You're demoted!".

Frustration 2:
When I was selected to be in the pilot project held by Intel called PC Pal, I was ecstatic. It has a history of 10 years in the US but it is the first time to be done here. The selected student will be the mentee to the mentor who is an employee in Intel who has volunteered for this community work. The mentor and mentee would then correspond through e-mails. I should stand a better chance to be paired up with a mentor who is in the field which I can relate to, either engineering or computer science. Compared to the others who are taking Biology in favour of Physics and aspire to become doctor, they might find it harder to discuss with their mentors concerning their careers. Unfortunately, I was paired up with a mentor who majors in business and holds the position of a finance manager at Intel. After submitting a detailed form carrying informations such as ambition and possible future career, they did not pair me with a suitable mentor. SS, who wants to become a biologist was eventually paired up with a programmer. If we could only switch.

Third Watch returns to regular showing on every Tuesday night. Coincidently, Desperate Housewives airs half an hour earlier. That means I could only watch half an hour worth of Third Watch. T__T Meh...DVD recorder anybody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home