Sunday, July 3

I'm 19

music: Deadman - Monster Tree

I absolutely enjoy hiking and running lately. It helps to get rid of anger. My stamina has also improved drastically but I still need to work on my speed. I'm trying to achieve under 15 minutes to reach the top of the hill. Currently my best time is 18 minutes ^.^ As expected, I got either 11 or 12th placing in the school cross-country run. I didn't make the top 8 but I'm glad 3 of my classmates did! I have only my PMS to curse upon. I knew I can run because I wasn't feeling tired but my lower abdomen hurt like shit. Consequently, I had to walk to minimise the pain.

I celebrated my 19th birthday yesterday with so much food. I didn't ask for any expensive lunch but my parents insisted on it ;> I requested for a simple Asian dish of herbal pork ribs because I totally adore that dish. Instead, dad brought us to a restaurant, by which their specialties are sausages. Beef, lamb, chicken, pork, a mixture.. you name it. Any kind of sausages are served there. Thus, dad ordered a platter of assortment of sausages. Mom and I had the set lunch. Honestly, the $18 grilled dory fish was much tastier than the sausages. Mom's pork ribs was pretty good too but the sweet taste isn't to my liking. I enjoyed the food but I wished we had gone for the bak kut teh aforementioned :P After that, I went window shopping and bought Damien Rice's cd ^___^ Mom bought my birthday cake, Cappuccino Almond flavour :D

I would like to stop by McDonald's someday. Buy a meal and pay $2.90, you can get a colour band inscribed with messages. If I'm not wrong, it was made famous by Lance Armstrong. He introduced a yellow band with the words Live Strong to raise funds and support the foudation to fight against cancer. So, McDonald's has adopted the idea to make profits out of teens and youths. They have 24 colours to choose from and different messages that describe your personality. Not a novelty but it certainly grabbed my attention and my desire to fork out $2.90.

Oh my, I have to cycle to tuition class today. I hope the day won't rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home