Saturday, May 21

New Found Feeling For Babies and Blood

music: Iggy Pop & The Stooges - Gimme Danger

Exam isn't over yet. But to hell with it. Yesterday, I spent the entire day watching tv. I rewatch the first few episodes of The L Word S1 while my parents went to town. Hehe. Sneaky :] I bet they'll feel sorry for having such a daughter, just like how they feel towards some school kids that they saw, smoking at the playground. I realised that I'm very attracted to Jennifer Beals' voice. Especially when she says the phrase about disposition and intent and Lara Perkins n_n Funny though, that you can fall in love with someone's voice. Then I watch Racing Stripes. It was so hilarious. Good movie, yeah. Well, I kinda need those boost of entertainment because I've been bored to death lately by staring at books.

Downloaded those labor scenes! Yep ^.^ I wish there would've been more tender moments between Bette and Tina during the labor. Like Bette whispering words of endearments to Tina. Kissing her forehead :> Smooch smooch. I finally "see" how cute babies are. I used to hate babies because they are a nuisance and make lots of noice. But then, watching Bette holding that little bundle.. ;) Babies are damn cute.

I spitted mouthfuls of blood during my visit to my dentist. Goddamn infection again. The gum was swollen and I thought all the while that it was just a reaction towards the tightening of the braces. The moron dentist make me look at it while he blissfully poke at it, me watching the blood oozes out and he squized some white stuff out. It was like forever when he cleaned the wound with that high pressure water thingy. I had to withhold the pain. Ugh. Evil scientist I've heard of, but let me introduce my evil dentist. Nonetheless, I should thank him for I no longer will look at a pool of blood in disgust. In fact, I think I look pretty cool with those blood all over my inner cheek and tongue. Damn. I'm starting to like the colour and taste of it O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home