Friday, April 15

Product Returned: Defects

music: The Postal Service - Brand New Colony

I am so emotionally drained. And having a crush on your classmate doesn't help. This is fucking insane. I can't bear having my heart beating at an abnormal rate whenever that special one is near. Or watching her instead of listening to the teacher >.< Arrrghh! I need a therapist.

Lately I can't stop thinking about how everyone seems to fare better than me in every aspect of life. It is not a thought that I conjure up in my mind. There is proof right in front my eyes. Most of the time, it makes me feel like a failure. I have smart classmates, adequately smart classmates and not so smart classmates. Though they are weak in their academics, but they have their PR skills to compensate for that. They have natural abilities to lead and manage people. I may fit into the adequately smart category but I plain suck in everything else. I tried to develop skills in web design, photography and drawing...but others can do better than me, with less effort. I tried to maintain a good relationship with people...but others who are more aggresive win the friendship. Am I born with a defect? I wish I could just die and leave this old shitty physical body and brain behind.

I love The Postal Service. Isn't it great to discover indie music :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home