Saturday, March 19

I Touched the 350D!

I went to the mall again and left my homework unattended. Bad me >.< I have a week of school break which is coming to an end. I seriously need to slap myself now for not revising and completing my homework during those 5 days. Moreover, the week after the next will be exams and the English speaking test. o.o Doooodaaaah..I hope I can prepare at the very last minute. That's what I've doing since I was 7 anyway :D

I tested the Canon 350D at the mall! Umm..more like fiddling with every button and pretending to know the way to use it. I couldn't even get the LCD to turn on *blushes* O.o That thing feels really good in my hand. It's light and the viewfinder connects well with my glasses on (to compare with the old SLR I have). Then, an old man in his 60s bought it :o I was so jealous. Hmmph...

Downloaded The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice! I just learn that it's from the season finale. Awww..that heartbreaking episode. I'm going to play it to drown that annoying high pitch Phantom of The Opera's soundtrack playing in my sis's bedroom. *plugs fluffy earpiece*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home