Thursday, March 17

I'm Alergic to Baby Products

I watched Million Dollar Baby. Damn. It's heart wrenching. Tears were trickling down my face towards the ending. It won't produce the same effect if it was Rocky lying on that bed.

My arms are covered with tiny red dots o_O Looks like burst blood cells in the vessel. It could've been the baby lotion that my friends put on me. We went to the mall for a movie, then to the department shop..babies department for that matter. They squeezed a slop of Johnson&Johnson baby lotion into my hand. We screamed and laughed that eventually got the attention of a promoter. I was so freaking scared because we just stole 2ml of their lotion. We pretended nothing had happened and walked away before someone thinks that one of us 18 year-olds is expecting a child. Eeek >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home