Monday, April 4

Ton-Ton Begone!

music: The Killers - Somebody Told Me

Barney the purple dinosaur,
Come lives in my monitor,
All I see is purplish red,
Me thinks the CRT tube has gone bad.

Fuck. My screen is discoloured. It is now red and nothing else but red. Red hue, not solid red. Mmm...red is bloody... I can't view any more photos and that makes me depressed. What makes me more depressed is that I can't earn the respect of my classmates. Felt like a fool today. I'm sensing that not many likes me. I guess that is the consequence of being too quite in class. Hmmpph u.u Is that wrong at all? I can't talk much because nobody listens to what I listen to, watches what I watch, enjoys what I enjoy and stuff like that. I'm a socially dysfunctional human. Hmmpph u.u So what? I love Barney. He's happy always and will be my role model. Hmmpph o.o I want to watch downloaded clips from the L Word. Alice/Dana makes me smile. I don't want McDonald's Happy Meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home