Monday, May 2

Just, Living My Life

I haven't had any entries for some time. I'm just feeling rather lazy with the mid term exam waiting in the corner. It's kinda funny that I feel this way all the time. Instead of studying, I choose to wash mom's car, attempt to cook fettucini and all that relatively unimportant tasks. I cannot cook any dishes other than instant noodles, yet here I am.. trying to prepare some Italian dish. Doink -_- I was yearning to do practical stuff.. not torturing myself with all that thick textbooks. Aah...now I want to try knitting. Eeek XP

I sat for the MUET examination on Saturday. Did 3 papers.. Reading Comprehension, Writing and Listening with 1 paper to go, that is Speaking which is next Tuesday. My worst and most dreaded paper. Speak? I guess I could babble, not speak. Or googoogaagaa like an infant. Nonetheless, I'm glad that I never have worry about essay writing anymore. Yippee ^_____^

Man I love my new second hand 17" monitor.. after some internal tweaking with Adobe Gamma :) When dad got it home, the screen looked washed out. There was no contrast button. Adjusting the darkness level didn't help. I searched everywhere for a free monitor calibration program and then I realise that I've already have one sitting in the Control Panel. Duh u_u; Tweaked the gamma and all three channels to get back the contrast. It was freaking hard for photo viewing before that was done. They seemed to be hidden under a layer of white with 50% opacity. Guh >,< Only God knows how deeply disturbed I was, not able to do the only thing that relieves me of emotional hurt.

I found so many good offers for a second hand Canon 300D. But my parents strongly object me from buying it. Despite my desire to own it, I will obey what they want. Really, there isn't any point going against them. I don't wish to see my parents telling my relatives about this matter and in return, having them thinking that I'm an irrational money spender. Nonetheless, my grandpa's analogue SLR is pretty awesome. I'm having so much fun shooting with film now. I just got back the photos from my first roll of film. I guess the result isn't quite satisfactory. Only 30% of the total shots are good. Bleh ^_o Well, I had a good bargain for 3 rolls of film, by which I save $2 for every roll. So, I'm looking forward to shooting great architectures within the heart of Georgetown to improve myself. Oh, darn.. gotta study before I could go out *dramatic music dies down* Dang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home