Tuesday, April 19

O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!

music: Melissa Etheridge - Tether

O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
I learned Latin! :)

*translate mode* English -> Oh! More! Go on! Yes! Ooh! Ummm!

Lol ^.^ Sounds pretty obscene. I can't even begin to describe the brief encounter between Tina and Bette. It was amazingly beautiful. After spending so much time being away from each other (character wise of course ^_-) and denied of one another's love, finally the dam of love has burst. The gushing water swept both of them into the sea of love. Aaah. Then they had a little time to themselves in the jacuzzi of love. Yay~! ^_____^

Oh, the clips were just boiling hot! I repeated them thrice before mom comes home. Hehehe O_o The expression on Bette's face when Tina guided her hand down was purely love. And when Tina made love to her.. Bette exhibited such pain and happiness at the same time. Seeing her face cringed like that breaks my heart. I particularly love the part where Bet kisses T's cute tummy. So sweet! The tongues were good too. Mmmmmhhh...lots of sliding in and sliding out. Eeep! o_^ Hilary Swank should hand over her Oscar to Jennifer Beals :P

Have I mentioned how sizzling hot the scenes are? Hehe...k, I have. It's so hot...my fever strikes again. Umm, I need my antibiotics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home