Saturday, June 11

Shopping

music: Garbage - Bleed Like Me (album)

As planned yesterday, my dad, sis and I went to a shopping complex this afternoon. But I came home empty handed with things I'm supposed to buy for the Graduation Luncheon. Instead, I bought two albums, a cool keychain with an attached compass and mobile phone cover. Now my phone looks brand new and I'm not about to change it, even though it's not a colour phone, no polyphonic feature, no camera and etc.

I really need mom's help to choose a pair of formal girly shoes for the luncheon. I can't even make myself to try on a pair. I look hideous in those strappy things. If only sneakers was an option. She's due to arrive at 9.30pm from her trip overseas. So dad has gone to pick her up at the airport. I'm pretty sure I'll be on desperado mode this coming Friday in order to look presentable for the next day ¬_¬

Garbage is just fucking remarkable with their latest album! I love it to every bits. They are finally back. This is what I remember they used to be singing.. the first Garbage 2.0 album I picked up when I was 12! Gosh, I love them! In addition to this, I also found Rilo Kiley's album :> How fucking awesome is that! Who could have thought that I might find it in this mainstream infested country? Um, well.. I dunno if they're still considered indie after signing to Warner Brothers label. Hum, anyhow.. their genre is pop-rock, and I probably wouldn't even care to sample it. But I really adore the song Portions For Foxes used in one of the fan-made video of TLW. After listening to the entire album, I found myself liking the songs because they aren't as pop-ish as I thought they would be. They are the type that I would listen to when I'm travelling in the car and laying on a sandy beach. Two very worthwhile albums!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home