Friday, June 10

Graduation Luncheon

Everyone is preparing themselves for the Graduation Luncheon. Shopping for pretty dress, browsing through accessories, finding kick ass strappy heels, going for hair treatment, shelling out every cent worth in the pocket in order to look amazing for that day. Hmmm..then what the hell am I doing here, sitting all day long in front of the computer downloading indie music? I think I might.. just might try to buy something this coming weekend to adorn myself for the luncheon. I'm not too keen though. I never like shopping for clothes and girly shoes. Such mundane tasks.

My friends had bought cool velvet jacket, expensive Hush Puppy heels, dresses that cost over $60 and some accessories. I'm still wondering what to wear. How pathetic is that. While others are walking miles in shopping complexes, my pathetic little self is at home, filling word puzzles hoping to win the $30,000 so I could purchase a DSLR, iPod and plenty of indie albums. I'm not complaining. I kinda like the way it is right now :)

Nevertheless, to up my enthusiasm to shop this weekend, I'm going to treat myself Garbage's newest album Bleed Like Me. Their past album Beautiful Garbage wasn't up to mark like Garbage 2.0 but I bought it anyway because of Shirley Manson's voice. I love her voice as much as Karen O's (Yeah Yeah Yeahs) and Ryutaro Arimura's (Plastic Tree). This time around, I'll bet the album is rockin'! Here's to a rockin' weekend.. Mom will be back from China. Lots of gifts and hopefully the leather messenger bag *beams* ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home