Wednesday, October 5

Inside Your Heaven

music: Carrie Underwood - Inside Your Heaven

Yippee.. got a hug from my crush today ^_____^
Got to touch her arm too XD
Didn't get to play with her frinch though. I've not missed doing that for the past two days after she got a new haircut. Lol. She's so cute with it.

Whoopsie.. I forget that I'm trying to shake this feeling off. This means I have to find a hot celebrity that I could swoon over and day dream about instead of her. *sigh* I've got over Gywneth Paltrow, Portia de Rossi, Jorja Fox, Marg Helgenberger, Elizabeth Mitchell, Jennifer Beals, Marcia Cross... Uhh, perhaps it's time to make way for Maria Sharapova :)

I've been down
Now I'm blessed
I felt a revelation
Comin' around
I guess it's right
And so amazing
Everytime I see you
I'm alive
You're all I've got
To lift me up
The sun and the moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home