Thursday, October 27

Podcasts and Indies

music: The Arrogants - Antony And Cleopatra

I'm addicted to podcasts. They're hilarious, informative and an awesome language tool. The effect is just like after watching a tv programme with plenty of intelligent dialogues. It's like I've caught the flow and sentences could form easily in my head. Spectacular. However, there is one podcaster who disagrees with this. He thought that it's freaky, that one of his listeners had been using the podcasts to improve on his English. Well, I don't see anything freaky about a non-native English speaker using podcasts to learn the language. It actually works and rather effective at that. Unless you intend to listen to that particular podcaster's show which uses motherf**ker and a**hole throughout the podcast. Hah.

I'm liking songs by The Arrogants. Female vocalist in a band is hot. Nada Surf sounds lots like Coldplay. Pretty good pop/rock they have. I don't think I've downloaded so many songs in a week before. Broadband rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home