Friday, March 10

Tina, Universita & Leica

Eww! Eww! Eww! Tina had sex with a man on the first second day they met and fucking enjoyed it.

Biatch!

It's been a depressing season, I must say. Break-ups, cheating, conflicts, sexual harassment, crazy hormone induced behaviour, 45 minutes of Betty. Kit, the sole hetero character in the show, is the only one living a happy life. Talk about equality.

Less than 15 days to make a life changing decision. I'm torn between two choices that I have to make for my degree course. Three fucking years and I still can't make up my mind. God dammit! This is the complexity with the human mind and emotion that we have to deal with at some point. If I were to follow my heart, I'm going for Agricultural Science. If I were to follow my common sense, then my options are engineering or Computer Science. Both courses are two different worlds altogether, yet somehow... I manage to put them together. As much as I would like to envision myself doing field work and research at farm estates, my options are limited because I dropped Biology in A-Level. But I love working with nature, not in some steely looking factories or environmentally polluting chemical plants. So, there's my inner conflict. What I can do oppose with what I love to do.

Would be fabulous if I could do double major in engineering and life sciences.

Ugh. Fuck it. Bachelor of Engineering in Agriculture & Biosystem sounds just as good.


Photo from DPReview

I am getting multiple orgasms by looking at the Panasonic DMC-L1. This is a fucking sexy retro DSLR. Leica lens with an aperture and focus ring, and a dial specifically for shutter speed. That's like, what you will find on an analogue SLR built in the 60s or 70s. I believe it's also the first camera to be able to support the upcoming super-high-capacity SD Memory Cards. Mmmmmm.... I want one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home