Tuesday, June 27

Wake Me Up Before Friday Comes

music: Harmonica - Boys And Girls

OMG. I have a thousand and one tasks to complete before Friday! This is bloody messing with my procrastinator self.
I just read through all the rules and regulations sent by the university and I felt as if I was going back to school! To make matter worse, someone whom I could not get along with for the past two years will be my coursemate and to her initation, may very likely become my roommate. She's also a Christian who doesn't act like one. If mom and dad found out that she's a Christian, I know they'd be ecstatic. They are already searching for a nearby church at the campus and make me bring a bible. My aunt on the other hand, wants me to carry along The Purpose Driven Life but I've already packed it together with Harry Potter and Michael Crichton in the top shelf. I've browsed the university website and I can't find a Photography Club to join. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and slight fever. The course offered to me is Computer Engineering - my second choice, ahead of my first choice which is an Agro-based course. I suppose you can never escape life's challenge. My first hurdle is to establish a good relationship with her and interest in the course.

It's going to be a miserable four years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home