Tuesday, June 20

A Relief Sigh To Mark The End Of Trip

music: Futureheads - Skip To The End

Finally home sweet home after an ever exhausting backpacking trip. Mentally exhausting, not physically, mind you. It's never an easy task to come up with a final decision when there are three fickle minded girls in a group. Hum well... I shouldn't exclude myself but hell, I'll never be able to match them in a gazillion years! I had to make fucking simple decisions 80% of the time we were together. It was a living nightmare I wish never to relive. I have absolutely zero knowledge about getting around but I was the one automatically being refered to when we came to a blunder as to where to go. When I insisted that one of them to decide instead of me, no one could do it and they'd rather stand there. Oh my fucking goodness. What's so difficult with that? In the beginning, everyone seemed to be excited by the idea of backpacking. What's backpacking when there aren't any walking involved? I got so sick of hearing complains about blisters, mosquito bites and sore legs which came like every 5 minutes. Drives me up the wall! u_u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home