Wednesday, April 26

Brain Explosion

Music: Butterfly Explosion - Chemistry

I am due to complete a 500 words essay by tonight for a scholarship application but I strayed and here I am :) Hello! I discover another post-rock band, from Ireland. They're the Butterfly Explosion (no relation to Explosions In The Sky ^.^) Fabulous band. Listen to Sophia on their MySpace.

Tracing back to how I strayed from my objective when I first turned on my PC... I open Microsoft Word to start on the essay. Then, I got discouraged when I had a writer's block. So, I dig into my secret L Word directory and watch Episode 12. An hour past and I have a crush on Lara who looks absolutely cute in her winter outfit. I wanted that snapshot. I search the net and I end up here after two hours. Holy molly.. bonjoury~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home