Thursday, March 23

Lesson Learned

music: Explosions In The Sky - Look Into The Sky

Tuesday was fucking traumatic. The incident taught me a lesson - it's not worthwhile to risk yourself trying to be a good Samaritan. Never place your trust in a stranger. If I was ever approached by a stranger asking for help again, I will tell him/her to fuck the hell off. Motherfucker cunt-licker.

Wednesday was fucking depressing. I tried putting everything behind yet I couldn't. I wish I had beaten that motherfucker to death and watch the corpse decompose. Everyone thought I would be fine as long as I was not hurt. The fucking flashbacks hurt though.

Feeling a whole lot better today after playing with the cats in SPCA. At least the animals appreciate your attention and care unlike certain ruthless human being born with a bigger but empty brain.

1 Comments:
At 1:07 am, Blogger green said...

froggy - Hope you're doing ok. Whatever happened to you sounds horrible. We're here for you if you need to vent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home