Tuesday, April 11

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

music: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Show Your Bones

Urgh.. doesn't Yeah Yeah Yeahs sound pop-ish on their new album release? Yeah Yeah and Yeah! Track 4 Phenomena sounds like something from Britney, doing the cover of Satisfaction. Eeyerh! *begins stuffing ears with cotton candy and gummy worms* The distinctive rhythm and guitar riffs from their previous work seems to be fading from one track to another. The last few tracks are kinda country, pop-folk influenced. All I want is pure good punk rock follow up from their Fever To Tell album. But nope. No more except for a couple of considerably rockier tracks like Way Out and Fancy. Karen O's vocal wasn't as strong either. The crazy raspy screaming has been replaced by a smoother vocal. Pooh~

My new job is awesome. People go to work in jeans and with headphones on ;) I'll be working with maps and plans of underlying cables in the districts of a certain country which shall not be named. As I was sitting there facing the maps, my mind wondered off to how much the most wanted man on earth would pay me for the plans ^_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home