Friday, May 12

Que Sera Sera

music: Múm - Finally We Are No One

Wuaa! u_____u My 5GB player is running out of hard disk space with 10% remaining. Fucker. Any upgrade option though? Add a second 1TB drive? Huh huh huh?! *deletes Telepopmusik* *deletes Zwan* *deletes The Killers* *deletes Regina Spektor*

It's wrong to jump queue. Even kids are aware of that, although they usually don't practice it. DOH. But would it be wrong too to disregard the queue in the office network? My co-worker had taught me a way to bump up the priority in the network queue to 99 so that I get my drafts printed first. Ethically it's definitely not the right thing to do but I suppose under certain circumstances, I'm forgiven. That's because a lady had to print 20 drafts at once, using all three printers that are hooked up to the network. What a printer hogger! Blaaah~

Fuck. I'm in such a bitchy mood today.

Haven't blog in a while as each day has become a routine since I began working. When I come home, I would sit in front of the computer post-processing photos while listening to post-rock music. Like a zombie. Helps me to unwind though. Man, I'm weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home