Thursday, May 25

Fuck Buck Truck Stuck

music: Be Your Own Pet - Bunk Trunk Skunk

Doooh. I can feel those sleepless nights taking toll on me. I was dead tired by 6pm yesterday. Fortunately, there wasn't as much work as before. I thought I was starting to hallucinate when the lady from finance department prop her head on her arm trying to catch 40 winks. I mean, she's a permanent, older, experienced and it's just darn wrong in terms of work ethic. I never thought I would see that among the employees in a well established company. Weeheeheehee..

I felt like shit when it was time to head home. At the elevator, I got bumped by an impatient large lady and I almost took a tumble. What the heck? Not even a sorry? I wanted to scream fuck you fuck you fuck you while having angry sex with her. Umm.. yuck. Emotionally stirred with hatred, disorientated and sleepy, somehow I managed to drive home safely. I cleaned up and.. then, I don't feel tired anymore. The accumulated fatigue just sweeeesh went out the window. What the ffffffffuuucccck! So, I abuse my parents' bottle of Kahlua again. I tried reading the newspaper but it was filled with Aunt Agony junk about puppy love and fuck ass relationship stuff, I wanted to rip it into shreds and feed to the chickens. Slept at around 3am I think.

I woke up at wee hours in the morning and I layed there until 9am. Then I made this layout. Which is not pretty but I think Jemina Nathan of Be Your Own Pet is pretty.


I am an independent mother fucker
And I'm here to take your money
I'm waking round and I'm here
To steal away your virginity

Give me everything I'll break up your limbs and I'll
Put you in a truck and take you around the world
Think you're really cool cos of my lies
You all love yourself may say you're better than me

I am an independent mother fucker
And I'm here to take your money
I'm waking round and I'm here
To steal away your virginity

Give me everything I'll break up your limbs and I'll
Put you in a truck and take you around the world
Think you're really cool cos of my lies
You all love yourselves and you better love me


Yeah... tell me you love them.



4 days left on my contract, 14 days to FIFA World Cup, 17 days to East Coast backpacking trip and 37 days to university life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home